Third Economy Copyright Policy
Third Economy, Inc. and its members, officers, directors, owners, employees, agents, representatives, suppliers and service providers (collectively “TE”) provides this website (the “Site”) for informational purposes only. Use of and access to the Site and the information, materials, services, and other content available on or through the Site (“Content”) are subject to the following terms and conditions of use (the “Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Site and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
These Terms and Conditions permit you to use the Site for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must not copy, reproduce, distribute, redistribute, modify, create derivative works of, display, publicly perform, republish, download, license, participate in the transfer or sale of, store, transmit, or in any way exploit the material on our Site, except as follows:
You must not:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Site for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
- If we provide social media features (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest) with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences other than in the course of navigating the Site and purchasing the services represented therein.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Site or any services or materials available through the Site.
You must not upload, post, decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, reproduce, republish, license, display, sell or transfer, or create derivative products from the Site. You must not publish, transmit, or otherwise reproduce this information, in whole or in part, in any format to any third party without the express written consent of TE. You must not use, alter, obscure, or remove any copyright, trademark, or any other notices that are provided to you in connection with the Site
You represent and warrant that: (i) you will not use the Site in contravention of these Terms and Conditions, (ii) you will use the Site only for the benefit of the yourself and not on behalf of any other person, (iii) you will not cause or permit the transfer to or use by any third party of any Content to which you gain access as a result of your use of the Site; and (iv) with the exception of a web browser and other applications specifically approved by TE in writing, you agree not to use (or allow another person to use) any software, program, application, or other device, directly or indirectly, to access or obtain information through the Site or to automate the process of accessing or obtaining such information.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Site other than as set forth in this section, you may address a request to email@example.com.
If you print, copy, modify, download or otherwise use or provide any other person with access to any part of the Site in breach of the Terms and Conditions, your right to use the Site will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made. No right, title or interest in or to the Site or any content on the Site is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by the Company. Any use of the Site not expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions is a breach of these Terms and Conditions and may violate copyright, trademark and other laws.
You may use the Site only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. You agree not to use the Site:
Additionally, you agree not to:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with the Content Standards set out in these Terms and Conditions.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any "junk mail", "chain letter" or "spam" or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
Notification of Copyright Infringement
- Use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of the Site, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Site.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site.
- Attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
Third Economy, Inc. ("Third Economy") respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same.
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement ("Notice")
It is Third Economy’s policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable and/or terminate the account or access of users who repeatedly infringe or are repeatedly charged with infringing the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, Third Economy will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the Third Economy website and mobile application (the "Site and Application") that are reported to Third Economy’s Designated Copyright Agent, identified in the sample notice below.
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Site and Application by completing the following DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to Third Economy’s Designated Copyright Agent. Upon receipt of the Notice as described below, Third Economy will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged material from the Site and Application.
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or - if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice - you will provide a comprehensive list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing (or to be the subject of infringing activity) and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site and Application where such material may be found.
- Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
o "I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use)."
o "I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed."
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to Third Economy:
Third Economy, Inc.
370 7th Street, Suite 9
San Francisco, CA 94103
If you believe that a notice of copyright infringement has been improperly submitted against you, you may submit a Counter-Notice, pursuant to Sections 512(g)(2) and (3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. You provide a written communication which contains:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material removed or to which access has been disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that removal or disablement of the material was a mistake or that the material was misidentified;
- Your full name, your email address, your mailing address, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District court (i) in the judicial district where your address is located if the address is in the United States, or (ii) located in the Northern District of California (Santa Clara County), if your address is located outside the United States, and that you will accept service of process from the Complainant submitting the notice or his/her authorized agent.
Deliver this Counter-Notice, with all items completed, to Third Economy:
Third Economy, Inc.
370 7th Street, Suite 9
San Francisco, CA 94103